Are you a Visual Designer who wants to work with a super smart team, who will look to you for innovative, aesthetically pleasing, clean designs?
Interested in stamping your mindset on websites, software products, and marketing materials?
Want to work for a young tech incubator focused primarily on Cyber Security?
A brief overview of the Visual Designer role...
The Visual Designer will work closely with the Design and Product Management teams. In addition to providing you with an environment to grow as a Visual Designer, they will also give you the opportunity to take strong responsibility for the products you're working on, as well as be part of a growing Design team that is still establishing itself and its processes. This will be your opportunity to develop superb Designs within EdTech, e-Learning, Cyber Security, and SaaS domains.
The Visual Designer will work on bringing brands to life, and as such, will liaise with the senior leadership team on doing so. The Visual Designer will be able to communicate with stakeholders, design high fidelity designs which adhere to brand guidelines – experience within Games Design would be a major unique selling point upon application here, so working knowledge of tools such as Figma or Sketch, and interface animation tools also put you at an advantage!
So, what is in it for you?
- Unique proposition for the Visual Designer to be involved with a product from conception to completion
- Work closely with senior C-level stakeholders and highly technical Development, Design and Product Management teams
- Excellent salary, paying above market rates to secure the best Designers, Artworkers and Creatives… to £75k – but if you want more, apply and we can chat about it
- Fully remote position – This awesome business work remotely, so they want you to work wherever you feel creative! (There is an office if you would prefer too)
- The Visual Designer will work in “buzz word” sectors and future proof their career – Cyber Security, SAAS, EdTech etc
- Annual training budget
- Short recruitment process, turned around in 2 weeks and 3 short stages – done remotely!
- Private health insurance
- 28 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Macs or top end equipment, as standard
- An onboarding process that gets you settled in nicely, even when you are fully remote.
What are they looking for?
- Design fundamentals
- Experienced in Visual Design – product or agency is fine
- Good portfolio that shows a range of website and landing page designs or digital product designs
- Previous experience of applying brand guidelines
- Previous experience communicating with stakeholders
- PASSION FOR GOOD DESIGN
- Organised and ability to run with things independently, as required
- Experience with Design tools like Figma or Sketch and animation tools.
- Previous Start-Up environment experience is preferred.
Apply today for a confidential chat with one of our Talent Partners!
Humand Talent Solutions and their clients and associates do not discriminate on any of the following and any terminology that suggests that, should be made aware to our business directors ASAP.
Keywords: Digital, Visual Design, Visual, Product, Design, Adobe, Web, Designer, User Interface, Photoshop, User Experience, Visual, Graphic Designer, Product, Web Agency, Digital Design, Front End, Sketch, Figma, Cyber Security, Fully Remote, London, Oxford, Brighton, Bristol, Manchester, Glasgow, Cambridge, Reading, Portfolio, Senior Designer.
- religion or belief
- pregnancy and maternity
- marriage and civil partnership
- sexual orientation