Do you have what it takes to help shape the Technical Vision of one of the Fastest Growing Tech Companies in the UK?
Can you take responsibility and own your own domain?
Have you always wanted to play a critical role in a company as it tackles the Global Market?
My client is looking for a Team leader who can match their game – and raise it! You’ll be solving some of the most complex problems within VOIP and IoT technology using some really cool tools like node/react/azure.
The company is a times top 100 employer and a Sunday Times top fast track business. They are currently expanding into the global market and are gearing up for an expected surge in growth. Building on the fantastic tech team they have in place they are looking to grow the team by 400% as they look to become the global leader.
You will use your knowledge of Node.js and Event Driven Systems to build, manage and lead your team to success. You will use your experience to aid recruitment, and the development of less experienced developers as the business grows. Ultimately, your contributions will lead to the successful completion of your teams’ projects and the growth of the company into new markets and regions.
- Salary up to 80k, but this is negotiable for the right person. Matching the skillset is more important than being in the salary bracket
- Fully Remote
- 25% annual bonus structure
- Matched Pension (c.5%)
- Enhanced maternity and Paternity Package
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Brilliant Training and Development
What will you bring to the role?
- Excellent knowledge of Node.js
- Strong skills in a variety of SQL/NoSQL solutions.
- Good experience writing for plugin architectures.
- Experience in event-driven systems, state machines
- Good knowledge of the GNU/Linux operating system.
- Experience of virtualization solutions like docker/k8s.
- Strong knowledge of systems configuration management tools.
- Understanding of Microservice and Monolith patterns and migration strategies
- Analytical problem-solving skills.
- Previous experience line managing those you’ve worked with.
- Strong communication skills, and able to explain complex concepts clearly.
Click here to find out more about life at VoCoVo!
Find this Software Engineer role of interest? Apply now for a free, discrete conversation with one of our Talent Partners. We will never send your details without you confirming that you want us to.
Humand Talent Solutions and their clients and associates do not discriminate on any of the following and any terminology that suggests that should be made aware to our business ASAP.
religion or belief
pregnancy and maternity
marriage and civil partnership