Know what slow Broadband can feel like?
Want to help eliminate that pain for others?
Want to work with one of the best funded “Scale-Ups” in the UK?
A hyper-fast-growing client is looking for help build their digital offerings in the hyper-fast broadband space and want you to be part of their journey.
Well-funded, multi-award winning, value driven and ambitious, the company is on the road to be the best ISP in the UK. They are about to have a push to offer more solutions online and recent projects have included the ability to order and automate broadband set up from the website.
Our client is looking for a ServiceNow Developer who is proactive and ready to maintain and expand the ServiceNow Architecture as the company grows. Taking responsibility for the overall ServiceNow code quality, as acting Chief Technical Designer for ServiceNow architecture and code.
The new ServiceNow Developer will work closely with key stakeholders on projects that require ServiceNow integration, ensuring it is the right tool for the job. Some third parties use SOAP API endpoints, so any experience with SOAP integrations would be beneficial and a great advantage.
So, what is in it for you?
- Be part of an extremely well-funded (+£250million), growing business that is really making a difference to the UK Internet Industry
- Work with great people in an environment where everyone is encouraged to be themselves
- Negotiable Salary
- Flexible working arrangements with hybrid work in Berkshire
- Career progression opportunities are in abundance as the company grow and expand
- Ability to make a direct impact on the team
- “Best company to work for” winner
- Private healthcare, eyecare vouchers, income protection
- Volunteering days – 2 per year of your choice
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Birthday off
- Awesome office space – modern, vibrant and generally a nice place to work
- Hands on commercial experience in ServiceNow Development
- Strong understanding of the ServiceNow Enterprise suite
- Fab knowledge of ServiceNow Scripting, server and client side
- Brilliant understanding and grasp of key technologies that are relevant to ServiceNow integration solutions: ServiceNow APIs, SSL, SAML, SSO, LDAP, ODBC, JDBC, REST, SOAP, Web Services, SCP and FTPS
- Experience implementing the Core Process Areas
- Ability to follow the best ServiceNow practices: scripting, security, implementation
So, our client tries to move as quickly as possible and the interview process is hyper-fast, so please do apply and we can get the ball rolling on what could be the next step in your career as you join a value driven business doing great things in the community.
Humand Talent Solutions and their clients and associates do not discriminate on any of the following and any terminology that suggests that, should be made aware to our business directors ASAP.
- religion or belief
- pregnancy and maternity
- marriage and civil partnership
- sexual orientation
- gender reassignment