Do you want to work for an award-winning company, working in the Healthcare sector?
Do you have a passion for front end design working with VueJS and TypeScript?
If the answer to any of the above is “yes” then this role is for you…
A new role has become available working for a fantastic company who do great things in the healthcare industry and who really make a difference in the world we live in.
You would be joining an award-winning healthcare consultancy, whose team of talented individuals, are committed to helping clients facilitate new treatments for those who need it most. Within this company you’ll have the opportunity to master the latest technologies and have fantastic career progression opportunities.
The team you’d be a part of includes other developers, producers, project managers, and designers. Who you will help build websites, content management, responsive web applications, interactive data visualisations and much more. This will give you valuable experience in all aspects of the software development lifecycle.
This is a full-time permanent role, with flexible working arrangements, and the potential for fully remote for the right candidate.
So, what is in it for you as a Senior VueJS Developer
- Working with great people, caring about their work and helping others develop.
- Flexible working arrangements in a unique culture, embracing new ideas.
- Giving back culture, every voice is listened to in the business.
- Private Healthcare
- Free Teas and Coffees
- 10 days paid sick leave.
- Strong ethos on life balance and healthy work.
- Fantastic office space in a great location.
- Working with fantastic colleagues who have created award winning teams.
- Having the chance to be part of saving future life’s.
So, what do the business want from there Senior VueJS Well, as much as possible from the below:
- Experience in working with VueJS and Typescript
- Degree qualification in a relevant discipline (e.g. computer science)
- Great knowledge of fundamental web technologies.
- Understanding and experience in delivering on projects across multiple technologies.
- Demonstrable experience supporting the full development lifecycle, from project scoping and technical requirements capture, through design, development, testing and deployment
If you feel like this role is for you then please do apply immediately for consideration. We will then follow up with a general chat about the role and what it entails.
Humand Talent Solutions and their clients and associates do not discriminate on any of the following and any terminology that suggests that should be made aware to our business ASAP.
- religion or belief
- pregnancy and maternity
- marriage and civil partnership
- sexual orientation
- gender reassignment