Well, this team switches up, changes tech and learns new things all of the time. That said, they do most of their work using WordPress (but the hard stuff - Bedrock and Headless WordPress) - so you do need to be happy to work on that, but what they really want is someone interested in Express and Node.
My client is seeking an ambitious Node/Express/WordPress Developer to join their team of 6 to continue to develop brilliant websites, software and applications. They are a super creative team who always have to do some R+D before starting projects and regard themselves as "problem solvers" who then code up their solutions, using a variety of languages and technologies.
At the minute the Software Engineering and Web Development team are fully remote and after CV19, this is going to be the same with one/two days a month in the office - but only for essential work or team bonding activities etc.
Why join this business?:
- Brilliant opportunity to always be learning new technologies
- Nearly all greenfield projects - typically 3-6 months
- Nice team atmosphere with "no egos" etc
- Creative culture where the Developers are prompted to challenge ideas and push limits
- Work on development projects that have never been attempted before
- Private healthcare
- Private dental care
- Lots of training and personal development
- Solid pension
- Decent holiday allowance
- Flexible work arrangements
- Award winning ethos
- Be part of a journey towards more cutting edge tech - Express/NodeVue/Bedrock/AWS/Ionic etc
Tech stack for the Web Development team: (Yes, we realise you will be working with a lot, but hopefully that interests you):
- PHP Web Development (Maybe some PHP 8 soon)
- WordPress - a lot more than just the basics
- Bedrock - (https://roots.io/bedrock/)
- Some Symphony and Laravel
This awesome company is honestly doing everything right and this hire is down to growth, not replacement...
I am not going to list a big list of requirements of what you need for this role... just apply and then let's have a chat and discuss how we can get you on board with this team and this brilliant company.
Apply now for this Web Developer position!
Do not miss out!
ow for immediate consideration.