Well, this team switches up, changes tech and learns new things all of the time. That said, they do most of their work using WordPress (but the hard stuff - Bedrock and Headless WordPress) - so you do need to be happy to work on that, but what they really want is someone interested in Express and Node.
My client is seeking an ambitious Node/Express/WordPress Developer to join their team of 6 to continue to develop brilliant websites, software and applications. They are a super creative team who always have to do some R+D before starting projects and regard themselves as "problem solvers" who then code up their solutions, using a variety of languages and technologies.
At the minute the Software Engineering and Web Development team are fully remote and after CV19, this is going to be the same with one/two days a month in the office - but only for essential work or team bonding activities etc.
Why join this business?:
- Brilliant opportunity to always be learning new technologies
- Nearly all greenfield projects - typically 3-6 months
- Nice team atmosphere with "no egos" etc
- Creative culture where the Developers are prompted to challenge ideas and push limits
- Work on development projects that have never been attempted before
- Private healthcare
- Private dental care
- Lots of training and personal development
- Solid pension
- Decent holiday allowance
- Flexible work arrangements
- Award winning ethos
- Be part of a journey towards more cutting edge tech - Express/NodeVue/Bedrock/AWS/Ionic etc
Tech stack for the Web Development team: (Yes, we realise you will be working with a lot, but hopefully that interests you):
- PHP Web Development (Maybe some PHP 8 soon)
- WordPress - a lot more than just the basics
- Bedrock - (https://roots.io/bedrock/)
- Some Symphony and Laravel
This awesome company is honestly doing everything right and this hire is down to growth, not replacement...
I am not going to list a big list of requirements of what you need for this role... just apply and then let's have a chat and discuss how we can get you on board with this team and this brilliant company.
Apply now for this Web Developer position!
Do not miss out!