Are you a Developer with OpenTripPlanner experience?
Do you want to work with Java and Scala and help grow and transform a business?
Do you want to work for a flexible organisation who offer fully remote working arrangements?
If the above, is you, then please continue reading - we may have a great role for you!
Journey Planning Developer
Our client is searching for a Journey Planning Developer to join their high performing team working with the Product Team to identify future functionality for the core routing platform.
The company is a world first and a unique idea with the eyes of the big tech companies on it and uses 100s/1000s of data points to create real time Business Intelligence. Working with a huge amount of Real Time Data they use technology that includes Scala, Java, AWS, MySQL in an Agile environment.
Why you should consider this Journey Planning Developer role:
- Salary in the region of £60k for this round of funding, but with a view that this can escalate and increase quickly
- Remote role with office location if required
- Share options in a business that has quadrupled in value in the last 12 months
- Very generous holiday allowance increasing with years of service
- Exposure to great tech and a variety of it – OTP/Java and Scala
Experience and Skills you will ideally have experience with (if you just have some, we still want you to apply though) for this Journey Planning Developer role:
- Experience working with OpenTripPlanner or with another similar open/closed-source modal
- Great knowledge of Java, Scala experience would also be worthwhile
- Experience with data standards such as SIRI, GTFS, NeTEx
- Ambition to work on something really cool.
- Creativeness to solve challenging technical problems.
So, if this sounds like a great Journey Planning Developer position for you, please apply immediately for a private chat with me about the position.