Want to work within a modern, forward-thinking business who are real leaders in their niche (Further Education)?
Want to work with Java 13/14 and have experience working with any modern version?
Have experience working with Angular along with good knowledge of SQL?
Work in an agile environment, alongside developers and product teams?
Our client is searching for a Java Developer to join their team and help with the delivery of the product roadmap. Working in an agile environment and working on team who are implementing new APIs and Features.
Why you should consider this Java Developer role:
- Salary in the region of £60k.
- Be an important team member in the Java team.
- Being able to be creative and look at researching and deploying the latest technologies.
- Modern tech stack - trying to keep modernising as they can.
- Intelligent team where you will learn a lot from others.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Family friendly benefits including enhanced paternity and maternity leave.
- Life assurance
- 5% Pension contribution
- Exposure to great tech and a variety of it
Tech Stack and Skills you will ideally have experience with (if you just have some, we still want you to apply though) for this Java role:
- Java 13/14+
- CSS3 and HTML5
- JRebel and IntelliJ
- Spring, Hibernate, Vertx, and other open-source frameworks.
- REST APIs using OpenAPI/Swagger.
- Jenkins & GitLab pipelines
- FishEye, Jira, Confluence, Crucible
- Linux, Docker, Kubernetes, Apache Tomcat, Apache Solr, MySQL, AWS
If you feel like this role is for you then please do apply immediately for consideration. We will then follow up with a general chat about the role and what it entails.
Humand Talent Solutions and their clients and associates do not discriminate on any of the following and any terminology that suggests that should be made aware to our business ASAP.
- religion or belief
- pregnancy and maternity
- marriage and civil partnership
- sexual orientation
- gender reassignment