Are you a Front End Developer with React skills?
Do you want to create awesome Front Ends to a Data Driven product?
If the above, is you then the below role may well be for you:
Front End Developer, React Developer.
Our client is searching for a Front End Developer to join their high performing team and maintain and develop the Front End web views. The Front End Engineer will work closely with the Back End team to integrate RESTful APIs, using ReactJS.
The company is a world first and a unique idea with the eyes of the big tech companies on it and uses 100s/1000s of data points to create real time Business Intelligence. Working with a huge amount of Real Time Data they use technology that includes Scala, Java, AWS, React in an Agile environment.
This Front End Developer position has equity options and, as the company has quadrupled its value in the last 12 months during a pandemic, it will end up being a really lucrative benefit.
Why you should consider this Front End Developer role:
- Salary in the region of £50k for this round of funding, but with a view that this can escalate and increase quickly
- Flexible working arrangements, coming into the office occasionally for project briefing and training.
- Share options in a business that has quadrupled in value in the last 12 months
- Very generous holiday allowance increasing with years of service
- Exposure to great tech and a variety of it – React /HTML/SCSS AWS
Experience and Skills you will ideally have experience with (if you just have some, we still want you to apply though) for this Front End Developer role:
- Passion for Front End Development and attention to detail.
- Communication skills that work across a range of stakeholders, colleagues, and levels
- Ambition to work on something really cool.
- Creativeness to solve challenging technical problems.
So, if this sounds like a great Front End Developer position for you, please apply immediately for a private chat with me about the position.