- Learn basic syntax that can apply to any language.
- Learn what is a programming language and the basic concepts for beginners.
- problem solving and logical thinking and asking the internet for help (Googling)
- prompt (Windows) and terminal (Mac)
- Node and NPM basics, printing and output
- error debugging and tracing code
- object types and strings
- variables and constants, loops, conditionals, functions, recursion and objects
- dictionaries, maps, or hash tables
- arrays, numbers, math and mathematical operations
- boolean logic and data structures
- object oriented programming (OOP) or classes
Addy Osmani @addyosmani - A Google Software Engineer and concentrates mostly on Chrome Development Tools.
Karolina Szczur @fox - organiser of JSconfAU and CSSconfAU. She is big in the tech community and knows a lot of about web performance.
Umar Hansa @umaar - Shazam Web Developer pumps Twitter with Development Tips and is great across Web Development.
Natalie MacLees @nataliemac - Co-founder of the LA Chapter of Girls Develop and Founder of Purple Pen Productions, she has over 20 years of experience and loves to share her knowledge.
Front End Developer Love
City JS Conference
International JS Conference
Some useful resources: